Thursday, September 4, 2008

(Don't know why) Automatic doors

Well, let's see; Nothing really exciting happened yesterday except that I had to get up really early to throw the transfer switches to test the generators at the hospital. After that I had another cup of coffee and then I did preventive maintenance on the automatic doors for the rest of the day and Baptist has Lots of automatic doors. I like to call them Semi-Automatic because they are so old and wore out that they open sometimes like they are supposed to. I have tried to get them replace but of course Baptist is "broke." They have to save money for the new hospital in Davie County, I bet that hospital will have new Automatic doors.

I don't know why I am talking about automatic doors when I have so little more to say. I don't lead a very interesting life so my blogs may be a little/lot dull, so why are you still reading? You must be Really bored and I need to go to work again. Who come up with this work week anyway? Why can't we work 2 days a week and have off 6 days which equals 8 I think, but we need an extra day off just for ourselves.

I will post more exciting news later......blah, blah, blah

2 comments:

Jason said...

You crack me up! Good luck with the doors. And all it takes to discover the blog is clicking on your name when you leave a comment and "voila" - el blogo. Keep 'em comin'. We like to hear what you have to say.

The Tucks said...

Joe... I know you said you meant to be incognito... but man, why would you ever hide this good stuff. I have been laughing for the past 10 minutes and I can't wait to hear more about and see pictures of the chicken tractor!!! Looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts and antics. Have a great week!