Friday, September 19, 2008

Hi, Sorry that I haven't posted in a while but the good news is that the Chicken tractor building is over and the adventure is just beginning. We did have two of the chickens to lay their first eggs so they must have appreciated what we did for them.

I have been busy at Confluence getting the downstairs ready for Sunday's service, it has been long hours and I have not seen much of my family this week. The good news is that we are almost finished and tonight will probably be the last night that we can work before Sunday since we have the "red room" rented out on Saturday. If anyone can show up and help tonight then it would be greatly appreciated and then maybe I/we could enjoy some music and freezers tonight and spend a little time with our families.

Hope to see ya there!
God bless

No comments: